For any questions, comments, or concerns please contact email@example.com
NEW RETURN POLICY EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 20, 2022
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchasing date.
- Returned items will be eligible for a store credit.
- ALL ITEMS must be in new, unworn condition with tags attached to be considered an eligible return.
- IF ANY ITEM is returned with ANY signs of wear or damage such as smoke odor, perfume, holes, stains, animal hair, body odor, etc. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN!
- ANY ITEM purchased from Closeout Coop and $10 Tuesday are not returnable! ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL!
- Buyer pays for return shipping.
- Although, we check all merchandise for defects and damage prior to shipment, it is the responsibility of the buyer to check the product promptly upon its arrival to make sure it is free of any defects. If defect is found, it is the buyers responsibility to contact us right away so that we can correct the issue immediately. Goods damaged due to buyers' negligence will not be accepted for refund.
- Gift cards are final sale and can not be returned.
- Route Shipping Insurance is not refundable.
- For health reasons, swim wear is not returnable.
Please note returns can take up to 7 days to be processed after your item is received. In that time you will receive a refund if the returned item was accepted.
Please send all returns to
ROCKIN' G RANCH GOODS
PO BOX 345
RYDAL, GA 30171
Once retail orders are placed and paid in full, the items will be shipped within 3 business days unless otherwise noted. If customer requires faster shipment, please contact me immediately!
Please note it is the BUYERS responsibility to provide the CORRECT address at the time of purchase! It is not Rockin' G Ranch Goods' responsibility if the item was delivered to the WRONG address.
Rockin' G Ranch Goods is NOT responsible for lost/stolen packages! That issue must be resolved through the local USPS/UPS office or your local law enforcement.